To register a child in the Registry of Births of the Republic of Macedonia you need:
- Extract of the Registry of Births in an international format for countries signatories of the Convention on the issue of multilingual extracts from civil status records/Vienna 1976. For extracts issued in non-signatory countries (e.g. Egypt), should be certified by an APOSTILLE and translated into Macedonian by a certified court translator.
- Application to register a birth submitted by both parents and signed on the spot at the embassy.
- Travel documents of both parents
- Extract of the parents’ marriage certificate
- Residence permits for the child and parents in the country where the DCR is accredited to
- Statement by the parent with foreigner status giving consent for the child to acquire citizenship